Year after year, Toronto’s very own Beaches International Jazz Festival makes a major contribution to promoting Canadian jazz excellence for our great city and on the world stage.
The Festival is a successful collaboration between corporate and government sponsors, jazz enthusiasts, professional artists, local businesses, charities and the general public.
Going into its twenty-fifth year of operation, the BIJF has grown tremendously in scope and size, but still maintains a flavour of grass roots inclusivity and ambience.
We offer daytime and evening opportunities to attract your product or services. Our crowd density per square kilometer easily exceeds those of other events hosted in Toronto. We offer more entertainment and excitement than anywhere else. Our entrance fee is also unbeatable! It’s FREE!
What Makes Us So Special
High Visibility & Profile… BIJF has become an internationally prominent showcase of live jazz music performances featuring around 1,000 artists from across Canada and beyond and attracting over a million visitors.
Accessibility & Prime Timing… BIJF provides a free event in an accessible dynamic urban community – includes a vibrant Main Street and several waterfront parks set up to showcase live outdoor jazz performance – at the height of Toronto’s summer festivals, recreation and tourism season.
Longevity… 25 uninterrupted years of music and entertainment making.
High Quality & Dynamic Programming… BIJF supports emerging & established jazz talent & showcases a wide genre of jazz music, including big crowd draws.
Diversity & Breadth of Markets Reached… BIJF generates over 44 million print media impressions, has a TV audience reach of over 35 million, a total Print Media value of $1.8 million, a web traffic count for our website of an astounding 25 million hits and injects over $30 million into Toronto’s economy.
The success of our long-running festival is a direct result of our stable organization and tradition of excellence.
Why Join The Band
- LEVERAGE YOURSELF as a supporter of a dynamic and ever evolving community based internationally recognized signature event
- MAXIMIZE YOUR PRESENCE through visibility on BIJF promotional materials, website & at BIJF performance venues
- BECOME PART of North America’s largest FREE jazz festival event
- SHARE in the exposure offered by BIJF publicity, promotional efforts & co-marketing partnerships
- CONSIDER THE AUDIENCE LOYALTY generated by multi-year sponsorship commitments
- BE PROVIDED WITH a rich demographic for conducting market research & a fertile ground for product sampling
How To Sponsor
Interested sponsors should contact the following for more information:
Lido Chilleli, BIJF Executive Producer at the Beaches Jazz Festival office:
Helen Bulat, Sponsorship and Marketing Co-ordinator at: